Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Indoor Yang Family System on the Internet

This is a little off-topic, but:

I have just started another blog in which I will lay out the forms and other material in the Indoor Yang Family System:

http://indooryang.blogspot.com/

I have so far put up the first section of the Little Nine Heavens form. I should be able to put up one or two movements each day.

I will still be publishing the books. This will give you the opportunity to work with the material before the books come out, and it will help me to sort out any errors, missing information and to find which areas need clarification.

So far I have published the Wise Hammers form book. It's available from Lulu.com, and also for a much better price from Plum Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. We do have a standard of objective and polite discussion, so keep it clean and whine-free.